Monday, June 6, 2011

Jockey Modern Classic Trunk – 3 pack (the perfect trunk)

I discovered these a couple years ago in my quest for the perfect pair of underwear. These were what I was searching for, or so I thought. It turns out that this style has been discontinued, but I come across some online from time to time. Although spotting a pair of these for sale anywhere these days has become as rare as spotting the Loch Ness Monster, they can be found, so I thought I’d give a review.
These trunks are (or were) only available in 3 packs. The ones I encountered were basic. They came in black, grey or white. The packs either contained one color, or sometimes you could find them packaged with one of each color. No fancy patterns, just solid colors.
The material is 100% cotton. They’re somewhat thin, but by no means cheaply made. In fact, they’re super soft and comfortable. All three colors are made of the same material.
They aren’t advertised as such, but they’re low rise.
The waist and legs are true to size and stay put, even after being worn all day. The legs even retain their shape overnight, which some may find surprising, as the legs of trunks and boxer briefs tend to stretch overnight, compromising support. The waistband is lined with a layer of thin, soft cotton, making extended wear very comfortable.
There is no contoured pouch or fly, but the support is surprisingly good. I’d say perfect in fact. Not too lose and not too tight. You can go out for a run and feel secure knowing that your manhood is going to stay comfortably in place.
This is by far the best pair of underwear I have ever owned and I highly recommend them to anyone seeking the holy grail of underwear. If trunks are what you’re seeking, you may still be able to find this rare gem. Keep your eye out; they’re worth owning if you can find them!

No comments:

Post a Comment